NEW YEAR, NEW ME

Miyerkules, Enero 11, 2012

                The year 2011 has a great impact on my personality as one of the creatures of God and my fate in that year had changed me a lot in all aspects of life.
                Challenges and adversities are common in our lives, coming unpredictably to test us, for us to be more firm, resolute and competent in confronting and addressing these challenges. I had many unforgettable and inimitable experiences in the year 2011; glorious, depressive and some impeccable moments. My high school life has also induced me to change my bad attitudes as well as undesired doings. A year full of lessons and principles that must be a guide for me in the next years.
                A new year means a new and hopeful life; this is where I should take a glimpse and be advertent in altering bad attitudes into desirable and worthy attitudes. I’ll start in our home, as a son, generally I did not become a good son to my parents because I was so lazy in doing household chores. I explained to my parents and I appealed that we, students, were so busy in school because of many assignments and projects so I don’t have a time to help them. That’s one to be changed in me, laziness in doing household chores. In the school, as a student, generally I was not able to do my responsibilities well inside the classroom and out. I must have to be responsible or accountable enough in doing things.
                I hope this 2012 will be a good year for us, especially me, so that I could take part in giving a reason for my parents and my friends to smile. I want to see myself in front of the mirror saying,” I have changed”. Let’s confront 2012 with a big smile, good will and open heart for others.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento